Asgjerd

Auction Not Working

Question

Hello,

I'm trying to access the Auction so I can buy my Premium 1024 Mainland land and there is nothing in the Auctions window. Nothing shows up at all.  Can someone help me with this please?

Thanks!

Asgjerd

4 answers to this question

Asgjerd, it's pretty simple.  The Auctions page has been down for about a month now.  LL is working on whatever it is that needed fixing, but they haven't yet solved the problem.  So, it's not just you...it's everyone.

However, even when it's working, Auctions are not the main way people find and buy Mainland.  You can use Search and/or the World Map, with the "show Land Sales" box checked in the map legend, to find parcels for sale.  Then visit the parcels that look interesting and check them out in person.  When you find one you like, right click the ground, choose About Land, and click the Buy Land button.

I teach a class on SL Land.  It's held every week on Saturdays, at noon SL time, at Caledon Oxbridge University.  It's free to attend!

• Thanks 1

The Auctions system is being changed. The automation is being increased. 

My understanding is the process will be run by users from start to finish.

For the details be at the Web UG meeting Wednesday, October 24th. Details

• Thanks 1