Gap in hair, how to fix

Juliana Jaxa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If the hair isn't rigged then you can move it and that will often fix the problem.  Otherwise, you need to wear a hair base.  If you have a system head, then it will typically be a tattoo layer.  If you have mesh head, then it will be an applier.  Most hair stores have these and many of them are even free.  When not free, sometimes the hair package itself will contain them.

If you have a system head Alli & Ali has a huge package of the tattoo ones on their main counter:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wonderland Beach/157/126/24

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

If you are wearing a bento mesh head, you can adjust the head stretch a tad on the shape sliders. You can apply a hairbase also, but if the hair has any alpha it might look odd too.

If it's a system head, a hairbase or alpha should help.

Edited by Clover Jinx

2 hours ago, Juliana Jaxa said:

I haven't been around for a few years, so when I came back, I upgraded to a genesis head, Lena, and a mesh body. 

It's all good, except there is a slight gap in the hair, at the front top of the head. I find it distracting. See pic. How do I repair this? 

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If the hair isn't rigged then you can move it and that will often fix the problem.  Otherwise, you need to wear a hair base.  If you have a system head, then it will typically be a tattoo layer.  If you have mesh head, then it will be an applier.  Most hair stores have these and many of them are even free.  When not free, sometimes the hair package itself will contain them.

If you have a system head Alli & Ali has a huge package of the tattoo ones on their main counter:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wonderland Beach/157/126/24

You also can change the *shape* of your head, Head Stretch (up and down), Egg-head, and sometimes Forehead angle can fix this with a very minor adjustment. Though Hairbase is the best option and if the hair is not rigged, then just moving it a little is the next-best option.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.