Strange Problem....Lipstick appliers stopped working?

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all.......so I have a Catwa Kathy head and all has been well, except for some reason none of my lipstick appliers will work anymore. Not just a specific brand either so I don't think it's the appliers, but something going on with the head, but I can put on eyeshadow's and freckles, highlights etc just fine. I am really puzzled and a bit annoyed by this lol. Does anyone have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!!

2 minutes ago, Avalyn Valeska said:

Hi all.......so I have a Catwa Kathy head and all has been well, except for some reason none of my lipstick appliers will work anymore. Not just a specific brand either so I don't think it's the appliers, but something going on with the head, but I can put on eyeshadow's and freckles, highlights etc just fine. I am really puzzled and a bit annoyed by this lol. Does anyone have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!!

have you tried a redelivery and a fresh head?

• Like 1

Agreed with Blush, above. If the rest of the head is working fine, it's most likely a blend slider issue. If the sliders are already all the way across to the left (as they should be, in order for the applier to show) then sometimes sliding them to the right and back to the left will 'trigger' the applier texture to show again.

Also, check the sliders on both upper and lower layers of your head, depending on which layer you applied the lipstick onto. (From its own applier HUD it will default to the lower layer, but if you've saved it to the Catwa Master HUD and applied from there, you may have had the upper layer checked/ticked before application, so check the upper blend sliders, too.)

Last thing to check, if neither of those work: is it an Omega lipstick? If so, check that you're wearing the Catwa Omega relay. I usually have mine on all the time, but sometimes they freeze up and stop working, or I take it off and forget to put it back on. A quick check of Avatar > Avatar Health > Refresh Attachments can also reset any worn HUDs that have stopped working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.