My Avatar is a ghost?

Drew Sandalwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a bake fail a couple of weeks ago and it was really worrying. I took the same advice and wore my first avi, which corrected the fault.  But then I had to redo all the sliders. I'd taken earlier advice to record all the slider values, so apart from taking time, i restored everything.

But it made me set up an alt as a second way in..........

If your a white cloud when you long on, check what you are wearing.  Most likely your missing one of the 4 key parts of your avatar: shape, skin, eyes, hair base.  Most likely missing more than that but just change outfits and you should be good to go, that is my experience anyhow.  Every time I am a white cloud I can see I am missing at least one of the 4 key avatar parts, and that will ‘white cloud you’.

• Thanks 1

On 21 September 2018 at 2:40 AM, Drew Sandalwood said:

Well I just logged in again, and it says clothing still downloading right after logging in, but then comes up saying "Could not put on outfit, the outfit folder contains no clothing, body parts, or attachments"

You're probably suffering from "Client side inventory list" corruption...

Some of your inventory appears to be missing, some of it appears to be there but doesn't work, typical symptoms of client inv list failure.

The same website you checked for 'bake fail' remedies, should have a link to "inventory loss" remedies, check it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.