Help Matching V-Tech Boi Chest Mod to Maitreya Skin?

Robin Redangel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody.  My avatar is a femboy type, using the V-Tech Boi Chest Mod with the Maitreya Lara shape and a young male skin from KidzLab (called Natural Boy).  The KidzLab skin color doesn't match well with the Boi Chest skin color.  I've fooled around with it a lot and gone through virtually every skin of every kind in my inventory and can't get a match.  I really hate having two-tone skin.  Does anybody know of a soft, feminine-looking skin that's a SURE match for ANY of the V-Tech Boi Chest skin colors?  

Thank you,

RR

On 9/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, Fionalein said:

Also Pixie Stix has currently a group gift out that comes with Vtech, Maitreya + heads Omega applier

You will need to buy the oemga installers/relays for maitreya /vtech/your head to use Omega skins.

Just to avoid any difficulty in locating the place mentioned above, the store is called Stix, the group is called ~PixyStix~

9 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

If the skin store has Omega appliers, they will work on the chest.

Yes, they will work, but breasted female skins will look appalling on a V-tech flat chest. 

I have used smooth male Omega skins on my Maitreya/V-Tech, but they tend to be overly muscular and not ideal.

Unless the Omega skin also includes skin for a specific mesh head or omega head applier, you'll be left trying to make a decent neck match too.

Maitreya's auto-alpha can become a real pain when wearing a V-Tech flat chest mod too. Which is why I've been known to moan about things designed to help forced upon us without the ability to opt-out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

Maitreya's auto-alpha can become a real pain when wearing a V-Tech flat chest mod too. Which is why I've been known to moan about things designed to help forced upon us without the ability to opt-out.

1. rez item on ground
  2. edit
  3. delete the thrice damned autohide scipts
  4. pick up improved item

enjoy ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.