Payment Info does not show as used in world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I connected my PayPal account to SL and in the billing tab it said it was successful but when I am in-world my profile says "No Payment Information on File"  is there something I am not doing correctly, is this a server issue? Is it because my PayPal e-mail and my SL e-mail are different. I submitted a ticket weeks ago when I fist was rezzed and no one has gotten back to me. Most games including Linden Realms won't let you cash out without payment being on file. Please help shed some light on this, thank you.

If it says it is successful in the backend (the important place) then you should be able to get your Linden Realms crystals money?  I didn't know that you had to have payment info on file to get that; I always have had it on file. 

You will not be able to cash OUT any lindens should you want to without your payment info being USED which means you need to buy the minimum amount of Lindens. This is a check to see if the account is valid much like credit card companies will send you 6 and 37 cents to your bank to make sure that is your account :D. 

If none of this is working then send in another ticket. 

Your Paypal email and your SL email CAN be different and I would suspect most folks have different ones since the "real" person gets the money :D.  

53 minutes ago, SaturnEnceladus said:

I connected my PayPal account to SL and in the billing tab it said it was successful 

Hmm, my Billing page doesn't say 'successful' anywhere, though it might have when I first set it all up.  Go back to the Billing Information page on your dashboard and verify that it is showing the PayPal account.  Also, maybe take a look at the 'Used for' section, possibly updating it with something.  Maybe that will trigger an update to your profile.

image.png.d5cdaf7eaba3d997b36df44c611662f1.png

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm, my Billing page doesn't say 'successful' anywhere,

it does when you add a new payment method, in the cashier  :)

OP is your paypal verified and  backed with direct payment  options to maintain your balance? If not, all will keep failing, beacuse LL, ánd Paypal don't wait for their money.

Yeah your PIOF status is messed up.
Your web profile shows "Payment info on file" but your legacy profile shows "No payment info on file".

llRequestAgentData also shows No payment info on file.
Plop this script in a box & click the box.

key payment_query;
{
     touch_start(integer num_detected){
     payment_query = llRequestAgentData("a57ed1b5-d1af-493d-985b-18f910189cbf", DATA_PAYINFO);
    }

// a57ed1b5-d1af-493d-985b-18f910189cbf is key for agent SaturnEnceladus Resident

dataserver(key queryid, string data){
        if ( payment_query == queryid ){
            if(data == "0")llSay(0, "No payment info on file.");
            if(data == "1")llSay(0, "Payment info On file.");
            if(data == "2")llSay(0, "Payment info used.");
            if(data == "3")llSay(0, "Payment info on file and used.");
        }            
    }
}

If you purchase a small amount of L$, that should fix it.
If not, file a support ticket & support will fix this for you.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.