How to put "maximum limit" for the number of avatars in a parcel?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a club in a mainland parcel, so I want it to keep the maximum amount of avatars for 25, to keep free 15 spaces for neighbors. Most of the time only maximum 5 neighbors in the same sim and my parcel has maximum 15. But just worry in case if it suddenly got full.

Is there a way to set the maximum number of avatar limit for a parcel, using script or any gadget we can buy from MP? I searched but couldn't find it so far. 

Thanks for any kind help.

Edited by Yasojith

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 10:33 PM, Yasojith said:

Can you explain bit more pls?

think what he means is, that if you want to do that you may have to stop avs from coming to your place, in the uk when there is ie, a private function you have to have a invatation only system, in a night club, where if you have to be on the list what a doorman or security person has vip list, so they know who to let in and who not to, to keep the numbers down ie only frends, and no strangers, good luck to you and peace and love, there is a way but you would need to greate a group i think, just to ask them to join your group, and only allow group members, i can do it at my home in sl where i live

Edited by binder59
added text

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.