Jennifer Roundfield

Can I somehow search my Marketplace history?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Does anyone know of a way to search my Marketplace account history  for information on something I bought like 2 years ago and need to get redelivered? The sellers redelivery terminal seems to only work for their items that have been bought on that in-world vendor...

Thanks!

~~~Jenni~~~

3 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Jennifer Roundfield said:

Does anyone know of a way to search my Marketplace account history  for information on something I bought like 2 years ago and need to get redelivered? The sellers redelivery terminal seems to only work for their items that have been bought on that in-world vendor...

Thanks!

~~~Jenni~~~

only by hand :(

14 hours ago, Jennifer Roundfield said:

Thanks!

~~~Jenni~~~

A MAJOR failing of the current MP, but unfortunately NO, not via a typical 'search' mechanism.

On 8/14/2018 at 10:35 PM, Ethan Paslong said:

only by hand :(

On 8/15/2018 at 12:08 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

A MAJOR failing of the current MP, but unfortunately NO, not via a typical 'search' mechanism.

Thanks guys, I was afraid that was the answer, but was hoping that I had simply missed some out in the open feature that everybody except me know about. I agree it is a major miss on Marketplace. I have been in SL for 12 years, purchasing on first SLX then MP, so I have more than a few pages that I have to look through by hand...

On the other hand, every time I look back a year or two I say..."I did not know I had that!", so it's not all bad!?

13 hours ago, Jennifer Roundfield said:

On the other hand, every time I look back a year or two I say..."I did not know I had that!", so it's not all bad!?

I have taken to using Inventory Search to look for the name of an outfit or shoes or hair I'm about to buy, just to make sure I don't already have it!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.