Wearable Chairs, etc.

CandyRain123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was wondering if there is a tutorial on how to script an object to be used as a seat, either static or moving that you WEAR (doesnt need rezzed) that anyone could point me too? Or IM me in world? I really want to create some of these, but need some help. Thanks in advance. :)

Fionalein's quick fingers have found a good solution. 9_9  The bottom line is that you can wear any object you choose.  You don;t need a script to do that.  All you need a script for is activating a sit animation when you wear the object. So, if that particular script doesn't work out for you, write any script that simply requests and acts upon PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION when the object is worn.

Add the item as an attachment. I was taking a photo so it took me longer LOL. Such a visual gal. The person needs to adjust the height using "hover" in the viewer as it will be different for different sized avatars. 

image.thumb.png.95b91cbcc886c5e823c7570051646369.png 

Edited by Chic Aeon

Thank you all very much. Honestly, to say I know little about scripting is an understatement, so Im looking for the simplest way to go about it. lol So I just need to add this animation and script to the object? I will search for the PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION script. 

Edited by CandyRain123

47 minutes ago, CandyRain123 said:

Honestly, to say I know little about scripting is an understatement, so Im looking for the simplest way to go about it. lol So I just need to add this animation and script to the object? I will search for the PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION script. 

Aha.  If you are not a scripter, then, the best place to put a question like this is in either the Wanted forum or the InWoirld Employment forum, where you can attract people who either have a finished product or will be willing to create one for you, for a price.  9_9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.