Ephraim Mathilde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My main avatar name is Ephraim Mathilde. I have an alt named  XXXX I have changed my email addr after creating XXXX (years ago). I have lost the password to XXXX.

Please change the email in the XXXX avatar settings to "XXXXXXX" (without the quotes) OR send me a new password to the same email with access to the XXXXX account

Edited by Dakota Linden
Personal Information Removed

3 answers to this question

On 7/21/2018 at 6:55 PM, Ephraim Mathilde said:

My main avatar name is Ephraim Mathilde. I have an alt named XXXXX I have changed my email addr after creating XXXXX (years ago). I have lost the password to XXXXX.

Please change the email in the XXXXX avatar settings to " (without the quotes) OR send me a new password to the same email with access to the XXXXX  account

This is a resident forum.  you need to contact support to get your account password sorted.  https://support.secondlife.com/

Edited by Dakota Linden
Personal Information Removed
  • Like 2

Yikes!  As Cindy says, you're in the wrong place.  We're not Linden Lab, we're just residents like you.  We can't do anything with your account.

Plus, this is a public forum.  You've just published your email address to the world.  Edit your post and remove it, to at least minimize the damage.

You can change your password by going here: https://secondlife.com/my/account/request.php  However, this will only work if you still have access to the email address you used when you registered your account.  If you no longer can get mail at that address, follow Cindy's link to open a Support Case.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.