Earn 250 Linden for 30 Minutes of your time!

ChosenOne303

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EARN 250$L For 30 Minutes of your Time!!

New Life coaching practice in Second Life is looking for ten people to try out our service. We will pay you 250 linden to attend a 30 minute session and all we ask is for a 2 sentence review statement for our website. Imagine that, come and gain clarity about your 1st or 2nd life and get paid! Limited time offer, only doing 10 of these! Go to our website and book your 30 minute session free today!

brighterinst fb.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/17/2018 at 12:49 PM, ChosenOne303 said:

New Life coaching practice in Second Life is looking for ten people to try out our service.

Hi, are you coaching people about their SL or the "real life/first life"? *Edit* Oh, I see it is either/or/both?

Edited by Love Zhaoying

• 2 weeks later...

Having perused the website a little more I have a few thoughts ....

The OP states "He holds an MDiv, a Doctor of Divinity, " Both of which I hadn't heard of before so had to ask Googs, who helpfully explained that "In the academic study of theology, the Master of Divinity (MDiv, magister divinitatis in Latin) is the first professional degree of the pastoral profession in North America.", seems fair enough,  helpfully Googlybutt went on to explain what a Doctor of Divinity was even though I hadn't got that far "A Doctor of Divinity is an honorary degree. The title is bestowed to individuals who have devoted their lives to theological pursuits or community betterment.", it struck me as odd that Googums felt the need to further clarify that "By convention, recipients of honorary doctorates do not use the title "Dr" in general correspondence" ... well, until I looked a little further on the website and saw that the OP was indeed using the Dr honorific in his displayname .. in pictures including the names of people who have accepted his services.

Never in my life have I seen any professional business, let alone one of such a personal nature publishing the means for clients to look each other up and communicate directly. It's one thing to list other companies as clients, or names lacking the context to actually work out who and where "Job Bloggs" might be, but here we have pictures and names that are easily identified, searchable inside SL. So much for confidentiality.

Much of the site carries a self justifying feel suggesting their first priority should be a copywriter and business adviser, hopefully they could convince the OP that publishing a map showing the exact location of their home apartment is probably a bad idea and that while domain privacy might cost a few extra bucks, preventing random people on the intertubes from accessing a verifying a wealth of personal information is certainly worth the money. No one should know where you sleep, let alone the color of the building.

I don't doubt of the sincerity of the OP's intentions or skills as a life coach, but seriously .. if this is your desired career then getting help with the business side is an imperative.

PS Names matter. Institute is a little close to institution (a word with few positive connotations) and it should be obvious why referring to yourself as ChosenOne is a poor choice.

PPS Pursue those real life services you mention aggressively, start planning a book, stop offering a free tablet.

PPPS I shall waive my usual consultancy fees in this instance.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.