Premium account - Looking for 1024 parcel

Avie Benoir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I have been a premium member for a few months now and I am interested in getting that 1024 plot. 

Would love a corner plot or along the sim with water front and option to rent other parcels around it. I am sure everyone wants that option.

I am open to other options of land, I just can't find them.

If anyone can send me LMs to land that can be purchased with premium account it would be very much appreciated.

Please send me an IM in world.

Kind Regards

Avie Benoir

There's actually a separate sub-forum for "Wanted: Mainland" where this might have been posted (although I have no experience one way or another whether it's useful to post there). I guess you could also look at the "reverse" sub-forum: "Parcels for Sale: Mainland"... but I'm not sure how either of these will help much compared to

1. a well-filtered and sorted Search of land for sale, or
  2. opening the Map with the "for sale" layer in areas that might be of interest, or
  3. checking the Auctions for relevant parcels

Note that in the foreseeable future, the whole Auctions process is supposed to change to be mediated by "Place Pages" and then -- something we've wanted for years -- the ability of private landowners to put their parcels to auction. So that will be a whole new way to buy Mainland. I wouldn't suggest waiting until then to buy, but note that it will also be a whole new way to sell, so if you buy something now and later decide to "trade up", these new private Auctions will be a lot more predictable than sitting around with a price tag on the parcel hoping a buyer will stumble on it.

20 hours ago, Avie Benoir said:

Would love a corner plot or along the sim with water front and option to rent other parcels around it. I am sure everyone wants that option.

i think it's pretty safe to say,: this is impossible to find at the mainland. You are talking about estate/private rentals. Your premium account doesn't cover those costs, your tier can only be used at mainland you actually buy/own.

• Like 1

Used the search tool in the Linden Viewer (or third party viewer).  Each has a separate mainland search function.  You can search for the parmeters you are looking for like size and region rating (i.e., Adult, Moderate, General) and sort by price.  You can then TP to each parcel.  This is a gridwide search tool.

This thread is getting a bit long in the tooth without a return visit from the OP, but I'm just noting that Alwin picked up on a part that I'd missed in the query: "... option to rent other parcels around it" which is asking quite a bit. One might possibly stumble upon such a thing, but it sure wouldn't be easy to find. Nor could one be confident of keeping any such rental arrangement for long.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.