FRIENDS AND FASHION

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Great pic!

My best friend has a completely different style to me.......it's probably best described as Avant Garde.  She is very into fashion and wears clothes that are a bit OTT for my liking but I have to admit she...or rather ....her avatar.....carries it off with great aplomb!  Unfortunately I have no pics in inventory to show you right now but tomorrow I will try to remedy that. thumbup.gif

Hello Wildcat! My preferences about fashion are occassionaly the same with my friend's ones. The last choice is always mine although i like to hear their suggestions. Very often i like to change my style and i have a very special relation with fashion. It's the first pic i upload here into the forums so i selected a casual one. *meows back*  :P

Snapshot_005.jpg

Wildcat Furse wrote:

do your friends or partners have the same taste in fashion like you or do they choose for a complete different style? .... please post pics of yourself with friends or partner .... enjoy .... here is mine *meows*

Great picture (as usual) Wildcat!

Sometimes the environment means you have to wear special suits... like the harshness of space..... or when Sylvia sends me into orbit!

In Orbit 01

In Orbit 02

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.