GTFO Freight runs, share some of your routes!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For those who don't know, GTFO is a freight running game on the mainland, you can easily setup a vehicle of your choice and transport "virtual" cargo from one location to another, level up and earn points (no use for them at the moment)

Personally for a "chill" flight experience, I enjoy airplane freight runs from various locations in the blake sea, all the way to the flying burritos brothers airport (Westbury), most of the airports in the area are nice and open to practice your landings, Westbury<->SNO Airport is basically a nice, long, straight line.

Road wise I tend to prefer Sansara because of the sheer amount of small roads in the snow lands and all the adjacent areas. I try to avoid the north west because the only road network is blumfield/bay city and it's a bit too .. straight.

2 hours ago, Kyrah Abattoir said:

For those who don't know, GTFO is a freight running game on the mainland, you can easily setup a vehicle of your choice and transport "virtual" cargo from one location to another, level up and earn points (no use for them at the moment)

Personally for a "chill" flight experience, I enjoy airplane freight runs from various locations in the blake sea, all the way to the flying burritos brothers airport (Westbury), most of the airports in the area are nice and open to practice your landings, Westbury<->SNO Airport is basically a nice, long, straight line.

Road wise I tend to prefer Sansara because of the sheer amount of small roads in the snow lands and all the adjacent areas. I try to avoid the north west because the only road network is blumfield/bay city and it's a bit too .. straight.

Satori has a lot of trucking hubs - enough that you can establish a regular route. Route 8 is approaching the feel of an inter-urban highway in many places.

• Thanks 1

I still want to try to run a little "convoy" one day, with a few friends doing the same run (assuming the game will allow it), and also assuming SL doesn't just break down.

If anything it made me discover some lovely places around the mainland, and spend some good time with friends.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

and the Necropost award of today goes to RFL of the ACS...

Well, it is only a couple months, so I'm on the fence whether I agree or not LOL.

BUTT (yes, intentional double T) there is no way to create a "team" in GTFO and, unlike what the OP says, it requires an authorized vehicle on a specific list (which is ridiculously limited to a creator in-club). So this thread a lot mooter than necro'd Hahahaha

8 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Well, it is only a couple months, so I'm on the fence whether I agree or not LOL.

BUTT (yes, intentional double T) there is no way to create a "team" in GTFO and, unlike what the OP says, it requires an authorized vehicle on a specific list (which is ridiculously limited to a creator in-club). So this thread a lot mooter than necro'd Hahahaha

It is GTFOers teaming up to raise charity money for Relay for Life. They do not drive around in teams Alyona ?, still a weird choice for a first posting on the forums...

Sorry Stingray, this is not a very professional way to draw attention to your charity...

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.