JOBS JOBS JOBS! ALL KIND OF JOBS COME IN !

DR3AMme

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Barnstable/167/95/25

SEEKING AJOB !  NEED HELP! COME SEE ME! :)

Welcome To Second life Department Of Labor!  I am glad you have taken the first step into achieving your Dream Job in Second life. I am here to help you. Until  you are successful.

I help all From Professional  To New comers I do traning also! 

sdol.png

So I’m a DJ. My June schedule is fully booked, so I am not looking for more work. But it wasn’t so long ago that I was having trouble finding work and something like this would have been really helpful. But I would have been put off by the lack of professionalism. 

If you’re going to be placing me in clubs, then I’d like you to be as professional as I am. Otherwise, you make me look bad. Simple grammar matters!

1) “AJOB” is two words, not one.

2) “Until you are successful.“ is not a sentence. 

3) I always appreciate training, but I’m not so sure about “traning.” I guess it’s hard to stop a trane.

And so on.

Thing is, I am really not all that great a dj, so if someone came along and wanted to help me improve my skills, I’d probably go see them. But when I see this kind of sloppiness, I figure they would probably train me to be sloppy too. No thanks. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm currently new on SL, so am in need of a job specifically in line with anything social but not a teaching job. I would appreciate if the job is majorly inclined with social media etiquette. Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there D3AMme,

So basically I am a newbie in Second Life and I currently have no lindens. I heard that the one of the ways of earning lindens without paying rl money is getting a job. I've looked through the employment sections, but none of the jobs fit me. I am looking for an unskilled job preferably an office job, with a minimum of 10 L$ per half hour. I can only work at weekends (I am in Greenwich time zone) during specific times due to stuff in rl. So basically I am looking for an office job.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 5:01 AM, Matthewcjones6 said:

Try this url ttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cyldane%.. advertising office jobs 

You'll need to fix the slurl. Make sure you check that your link is complete before posting. It also helps to click the quote button so that the person gets notified you responded to them.

• 9 months later...

Hello there, 
I'm currently new on SL, so am in need of a job and I am interested in helping someone in building his/her sim or building Furniture Designer I am have some little experience in building,I won't demand for my help (it's fine if you want to give something though  Thank you 
feel free to reply here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.