main and alt account sharing the same paypal for process credit?

Zatch Moonshadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I have some concern about me having two stores that both give me enough lindens to send to the same paypal account. The thing is that I was requested to give my ID for one of them some time ago because of my process credit balance. Thats good and all but now that my other account is giving me anough lindens too I am requested again to give my ID. I actually never occured to me to ask what is the stand of Linden Labs on having an alt that also earns enough to process credit to the same person. Can I actually have two stores if both get enough?

3 answers to this question

I'm not a Linden, so this is not an official response (and you aren't likely to get one in this forum...though it does happen now and then!)  I don't see any problem with this.  After all, it's possible to use the same email address to register your main and your alt account.  It's also possible to use the same credit card or PayPal account for your main and your alt account.  I should think that doing Process Credit transactions would make no difference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I'm not a Linden, so this is not an official response (and you aren't likely to get one in this forum...though it does happen now and then!)  I don't see any problem with this.  After all, it's possible to use the same email address to register your main and your alt account.  It's also possible to use the same credit card or PayPal account for your main and your alt account.  I should think that doing Process Credit transactions would make no difference.

Ok, sounds good. thanks!. I actually wanted to submit a ticket but I think the options on it are broken, it will only allow to send account issues. I will prepare my documents to send them and see how it goes :)

Edited by Zatch Moonshadow

It is not a Linden Lab issue as far as I know. The Lab is required to tell the feds if you are transferring enough money out of SL that there may be income tax considerations. Above a certain limit, they need to ask you to file a report.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.