Anyone like medieval themed communities with housing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone was interested in living on a medieval themed community sim? I havent made it yet. Im trying to see if there is any sort of interest first. 

There will be a medieval themed town. A kingdom. Lots of awesome medieval tournaments (jousting, sword fights, archery etc...)role play and a few marketplaces. As well as lots and lots of hidden stuff to explore and trails to ride horses on! 

There will be about 50 housing rentals. Some in the town, some farms. 

I cant afford to make it if there isnt enough interest. 

Please let me know your thoughts

19 hours ago, moongal721 said:

There will be about 50 housing rentals. Some in the town, some farms

This is too much for one sim....it's hard to do an accurate estimate unless you've worked with it some. One guy wanted me to put 100 rentals on his sim :(

20 hours ago, moongal721 said:

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone was interested in living on a medieval themed community sim? I havent made it yet. Im trying to see if there is any sort of interest first. 

There will be a medieval themed town. A kingdom. Lots of awesome medieval tournaments (jousting, sword fights, archery etc...)role play and a few marketplaces. As well as lots and lots of hidden stuff to explore and trails to ride horses on! 

There will be about 50 housing rentals. Some in the town, some farms. 

I cant afford to make it if there isnt enough interest. 

Please let me know your thoughts

I'm just curious as to whether or not you've built a full sim before?   To me this seems like a lot of things to have on one sim, without it being crowded (although I suppose some things could be put on platforms above it, as long as there was enough LI available).

I was talking with a friend who does like medieval themed areas, and she doesn't know whether she would be interested or not, until she's able to see what actually gets built, what it looks like, and how the rentals are laid out and priced and whether it ends up being RP focused or medieval residential community focused (with RP optional or secondary).  

Even if there is a lot of interest, I would imagine that you would need to be able to cover the expenses for it by yourself while it's under construction, and then for some time afterwards, as it takes time for it to become established and well-advertised enough to have a good number of the rentals filled.  Even then, it might or might not reach full occupancy.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.