Names of the premium house styles etc.

KingDragonz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. Id like to know the name of the regions for premium you have a choice of and the names of all the houses im wanting to know the largest size one for the asian style and the name of it. Thanks :) for an example ( one of the biggest ones is skylight in meadowbrook)

Edited by KingDragonz

6 answers to this question

Go to your dashboard at secondlife.com - click Account, then Premium Membership.  Under Explore your Linden Home click Go Now.  Select a Theme and select any house.  Continue through the process until you get the link to go to your house.  Whatever sim you end up on will contain many copies of all houses for that theme.  Stand in the middle of your house and click World / About Land, and then click Abandon Land.  That releases the house.

After you abandon your house, repeat the steps above, only select a different theme this time.  Repeat until you have visited sims for all of the themes that are currently available.  You can choose up to 5 houses per day, but I'm pretty sure there are not that many themes currently available.

Note that all of the houses are pretty close to the same size -- i.e. they all fit within a 512 sqm parcel.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DryanaRech said:

Hello, my name is Dryana I would like a lot of help with my premium home, on the day that I became a premium house, today I would like to move house because I find the pyramid theme more beautiful. How can I change the subject? and how I do it ?

You are not allowed to move a Linden Home.  You may abandon it and select another one.  Follow the instructions in the Knowledge Base :

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/03/2018 at 12:02 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Vá para o seu painel no secondlife.com - clique em Conta e, em seguida, em Associação Premium. Em Explore your Linden Home clique em Ir agora. Selecione um tema e selecione qualquer casa. Continue com o processo até obter o link para ir para sua casa. Seja qual for o seu sim, você terá muitas cópias de todas as casas para esse tema. Fique no meio da sua casa e clique em World / About Land e, em seguida, clique em Abandon Land. Isso libera a casa.

Depois de abandonar a sua casa, repita os passos acima, apenas selecione um tema diferente desta vez. Repita até ter visitado sims para todos os temas atualmente disponíveis. Você pode escolher até cinco casas por dia, mas tenho certeza de que não há muitos temas disponíveis no momento.

Note que todas as casas são muito próximas do mesmo tamanho - ou seja, todas cabem dentro de uma parcela de 512 m².

Hello, my name is Dryana
I would like a lot of help with my premium home, on the day that I became a premium house, today I would like to move house because I find the pyramid theme more beautiful.
How can I change the subject?
and how I do it ?

On 03/03/2018 at 12:32 AM, Rolig Loon said:

Você pode gostar de assistir 

Hello, my name is Dryana
I would like a lot of help with my premium home, on the day that I became a premium house, today I would like to move house because I find the pyramid theme more beautiful.
How can I change the subject?
and how I do it ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2209 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.