The Mines Of Doom

Isabela Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hii!! I'm on horizons trying to complete the available quests. I just did the first one but there's no components into the mine's floor on the second quest...

I tried every possible graphical config =(

5a70f083acb3e_Screenshotfrom2018-01-3020-23-31.png.66ac88113aea0a3202ed8fd2ee466965.png

I checked on youtube and the mine should have a lot of broken components around... 

can someone help me? *.* pls?

5 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

When you have a question about Horizons, Paleoquest, Linden Realms, or any other Linden Lab game, you should submit a support case.  Include as much detail as you can, being sure to identify the region where you detected a problem.

BTW, usually, when that happens it's because the system didn't reset properly after a region restart. The way Linden Lab makes those games, I think they will all restart automatically every once in a while anyway, so it should self-correct.  In theory.

got it! ty so much =)

I'm not saying that this is your problem, but for a long time now I will arrive in certain areas and things that I KNOW are there...are not there.  Toggling Wireframe mode on and off is always my first thing to try...but if that does not work, logging off and logging back in to "Last Location" will fix it for sure.

When you have a question about Horizons, Paleoquest, Linden Realms, or any other Linden Lab game, you should submit a support case.  Include as much detail as you can, being sure to identify the region where you detected a problem.

BTW, usually, when that happens it's because the system didn't reset properly after a region restart. The way Linden Lab makes those games, I think they will all restart automatically every once in a while anyway, so it should self-correct.  In theory.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I'm not saying that this is your problem, but for a long time now I will arrive in certain areas and things that I KNOW are there...are not there.  Toggling Wireframe mode on and off is always my first thing to try...but if that does not work, logging off and logging back in to "Last Location" will fix it for sure.

When I encounter this issue, if the wireframe toggle doesn't fix it, a TP away and back almost always does.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one that experiences that issue.  

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

When I encounter this issue, if the wireframe toggle doesn't fix it, a TP away and back almost always does.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one that experiences that issue.  

Well.. it's nice to know about the wireframe! ty so much

The issue was the land (in this case)... for some reason the components wasn't respawning for anyone else too. Normalized now.

ty all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.