Pics

Littletruble

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Nope.  It's not a nice thing to do, but that falls into the broad class of "disagreements among residents", which Lindens will ignore.  Just tell her to remember that those are not nude pictures of her.  They are pictures of her avatar.  She is quite safe in RL.  :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If you take your clothes off... you are very likely to get in trouble of one kind or another.

Fidelity in SL is a rare thing. That your friend was nude with someone other than her partner... raises questions. Especially if it is expected to be a problem with her partner.

That she was outed is despicable. But, unless the picture publishing is an on-going thing it isn't going to rise to the level of harassment. It will take more than a one time release of pictures. 

I think Melania Trump has handled her nude pictures well. I think it also shows that nudity is likely not the problem in your friends case. But, whatever the case, she opened herself up to these issues. Now it is a matter of how she deals with the result. The Lab is not likely to come to her rescue. 

It comes down to why is the person publishing the pictures? Is it to hurt her? Break up a relationship in the hope he can win her heart? I've heard of dumber things, but not many. Do they have a business he competes with? 

It isn't until you understand why that you have a chance of stopping the problem. If it comes down to they are an idiot, it won't matter why. In that case study what Melania did, and take away what you think will work for you. What I do know is being a victim won't help.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.