Creators of mesh jeans for Adam, please read

VooDoo Bamboo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To all who create clothing for mesh such as Adam in SL please do me one favor!

The clothing produced to date is outstanding in quality, fit and price. I can not say enough about that. The only thing that is driving me completely nuts though are belts. I am begging all creators of mesh clothing, please, please, please make it so the belt on the jeans are optional or there is version includes with no jeans or some method to hide it. I have some really nice jeans I have purchased from multiple creators for Adam clothing and they all seem to have this issue. If you are shirtless or wear a tucked in shirt, it's perfection. Wear a shirt that is not tucked in and the belt on these jeans pokes right through. I gave tried everything you can think of to hide it with no luck. I like allot of the untucked shirts made for Adam but it never fails, these belts come right through. Hopefully some of the creators for mesh clothes specific to Adam and others will see this and find a method that works for the belt option. RIght now, allot of my jeans as nice as they are.... They are useless if I want to wear some of my nice shirts because of this.

Thank you creators!!!!!!

OH I know, my partner has the same issue, but it is not only Adam as he wears another mesh body not Adam and when shopping demos, he has to reject most of what he finds because of the same issue, either the top of the jeans themselves or the belt poke through the shirts.  He is not a shirtless or tucked in type.  But actually this issue is not just men's clothing, the same thing happens with women's jeans as well.  That is probably why you see so many women's tops that are cropped well above the waist but men really can't wear that style lol.

Something you can try is to wear the other fitted body versions that may be included in the folder. I wear the Slink Physique body, and whenever I have belt or waistband 'poke-through' with combinations of pants from one designer and tops from another I sometimes find that wearing the TMP-fitted version of the same pants (with a Slink-fitted top) fixes the issue. Any gaps at the waist will be covered by whatever you're wearing on your top half (loose shirt/jacket/etc). Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but it's worth a try.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.