custom companion dog?

Arielle Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wondering if anyone knows of someone who will make a custom companion dog.  Like if I gave them a photo, they could create a companion dog to match it?  I lost my beloved shih tzu suddenly to lymphoma in her intestines, and can't find any companion shih tzus in sl that I can keep with me to honor her memory and feel like her spirit is kind of there.  

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Arielle - have you been to Jian? They have quite a few animals there in Gacha form...you *may* be able to find a dog there that is very similar to your departed pet. I was there today - and they make quite a few companion animals - and they are very cute! It might be worth a look - plus it will be way more affordable than having a custom one made :) You can search in-world for "Jian" to find their sim/shop. They may also be on the MP.

Cilene, I do have pups from Jian, am actually going to contact them and see if they will make a shih tzu line after speaking to a bunch of Jian group members.  it seems they are receptive to suggestions and shih tzu is a popular breed, so you never know!

Tari, I have contacted that creator to see if she will do me the black and white shih tzu in good dog, instead of just the bad dog, as it says you can contact them for custom textures or different colors, but that was a couple of weeks ago and I havent heard back.  :(

16 hours ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

Cilene, I do have pups from Jian, am actually going to contact them and see if they will make a shih tzu line after speaking to a bunch of Jian group members.  it seems they are receptive to suggestions and shih tzu is a popular breed, so you never know!

Tari, I have contacted that creator to see if she will do me the black and white shih tzu in good dog, instead of just the bad dog, as it says you can contact them for custom textures or different colors, but that was a couple of weeks ago and I havent heard back.  :(

I hope you find what you're looking for :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.