Need help

Revael

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok I have a number of questions today ,

1. I reported to linden labs that someone has stole money from my card , they refunded it and also blocked my card so I won’t happen again they told me to use another debit card of some type, so I went to family dollar got a prepaid myvanilla, it didn’t work, so I tried asking my mom can she try on her debit card which is a bank card and I’ll give her the money back , she tried and it said it was a problem charging your payment method , now I’m stuck .

2.if My mom was too add her debit card and bank account to her own PayPal , and lets say added 5.00 PayPal Balence and I want to buy 60 dollars of lindens would it work ?

4 answers to this question

When we explained all of this to you in your previous thread, I thought you said that you understood.  You may not use a prepaid card (like the VISA Vanilla) as a payment method for SL, and you may not use a debit card/bank card, even if it has the Visa or Mastercard logo.  As we explained, you may get PayPal to accept either card to verify your account with them, or you may verify a PayPal account with your bank account.  As long as PayPal is willing to verify your account with them, Linden Lab will accept it. Just do be sure that you keep a cash balance in your PayPal account.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.