Beta Fire Storm

Kaheyry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My inventory is not fully displayed when I go to the beta version of SL. I can't see most of my inventory and can't use the avatar that I need to test some things.

Also works incorrectly alpha layer.

Please, if someone knows what the problem is, write me how I must act to see that mirrored my inventory and avatar in the beta version of SL.

Password and nick are the same. I will be very thankful to all of you for your ideas about it.

Perhaps it is a technical error in that case, tell me where I should go to fix it.

Edited by Kaheyry

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Kaheyry said:

My inventory is not fully displayed when I go to the beta version of SL. I can't see most of my inventory and can't use the avatar that I need to test some things.

Also works incorrectly alpha layer.

Please, if someone knows what the problem is, write me how I must act to see that mirrored my inventory and avatar in the beta version of SL.

Password and nick are the same. I will be very thankful to all of you for your ideas about it.

Perhaps it is a technical error in that case, tell me where I should go to fix it.

I have never had a mirrored inventory on the beta grid.  Its always pretty random there.  I do believe you can file a ticket with support and ask them to synch it  https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

Alpha layers haven't worked for my alt there for many MANY months. I take her into edit shape mode and that fixes it. I  pretty much have everything there that she has on the main grid but her inventory is pretty small. I (as Chic) had major inventory issues there when the big "mirror" change took place; they took me almost a week to rectify on the main grid. So I haven't logged in there as "me" and have no clue how that account is now.  Getting that alpha thing fixed would be great!   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.