Option to include screenshot when offering a teleport would be great and also sinks Linden :D

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What if we have the option to include a chat-embedded screenshot of what we're currently viewing when offering someone a teleport with a click of a button, to entice the person we're offering a teleport to by showing him what's going on? :D I think it would be a nice feature to have, and it could cost like 5 or 10L to include a screenshot, so that would also be a good Linden sink if it turns out to be popular and a lot of people use it, just a thought.

1 hour ago, lucagrabacr said:

What if we have the option to

Take a snapshot to inventory, pay your 10 l$, drag the snapshot over the im window, let go, send the tp offer, your feature request has been dealt with and nobody had to waste time , effort, and money messing with the viewer code, to put in a silly feature that would just end up annoying the hell out of people.

I can see the questions in the forum's Answers section already...

"Hi, I r wunderin whi mah lindens keep vanishin every tyme i r send a tp offa to sumbudy, it r costin meh a fortoon!"

So, your idea...

Let's not... And say we did...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

another option:

make a screenshot preferably 2048x2048 or more

save to disk

get psp or ps, add txt

upload keep it at the same size you downloaded it, or add even a bit more nice pic effects...

send to friend, you'll have a lot less to send soon in those formats.

you have no idea what all those pics gonna cause in loading times .... lag lag lag and more lag

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lucagrabacr said:

Plus I'm sure LL can make it so people won't mistakenly choose the screenshot option

You have a lot more faith in them than I do, after watching years of LL Dev Team Fubars.

I still shudder at the "improvement to the rendering of scenery" that left the RC channels in a condition where half your hair, half your dress, half your boots, the floor you were standing on and all the people near you completely invisible, but perfectly rendered the floor slabs of buildings on the next sim, for more than 6 weeks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.