How do i report a store to sl

cc Svoboda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to this store Henmation-Mocap Dance & Animations http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Newtown/118/148/26 and i got this Dance Control HUD V3 [RAVE&TECHNO] but it wont work ive tryed iming and sending notecard and i asked very nicely for help and no one ever gets back to me.

And dont tell me to use the chat support ive tryed and it never works it geves me a HTTP error and on the support  tickit i look under other and not one to pick for this. i payed a lot for this hud  and when i looked on youtube to set it up i saw alot of people say the same thing wish i would  of seen this before i buyed it 

HELP And thanks you for all the ones that can  help me 

• cc Svoboda changed the title to How do i report a store to sl
3 hours ago, cc Svoboda said:

I went to this store Henmation-Mocap Dance & Animations http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Newtown/118/148/26 and i got this Dance Control HUD V3 [RAVE&TECHNO] but it wont work ive tryed iming and sending notecard and i asked very nicely for help and no one ever gets back to me.

And dont tell me to use the chat support ive tryed and it never works it geves me a HTTP error and on the support  tickit i look under other and not one to pick for this. i payed a lot for this hud  and when i looked on youtube to set it up i saw alot of people say the same thing wish i would  of seen this before i buyed it 

HELP And thanks you for all the ones that can  help me 

I'm sorry to tell you that there is nothing we can do here on the forums and LL will not get involved in any resident-to-resident issues, so trying to file a Support ticket wouldnt do any good.

• Like 1

Now that we can link out to other forums, I'll just leave this here.

I don't know the situation, but I'd sort of guess that a "dance HUD" might try to connect to a webserver and, if poorly designed, might fail some dependency. Plenty of dance scripts worked just fine before it was even possible to invoke external web services from an LSL script, so if the HUDs contain dance anims, there's hope.

Worse would be if the very delivery of the dance animations themselves was somehow managed by an external webserver, in which case the purchased HUD would have nothing of value inside, so no hope of pulling the anims out and installing them in a proper, functionally scripted dance HUD.

Do we happen to know if the failed HUDs indeed contain anims that could be salvaged, or if that's all a lost cause? (Also, it would be nicer if these HUDs were mod perm, so removing contents wouldn't have to be irreversible.)

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Like 1

ALRIGHT I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS, time for some THINGS to be done about it.

If henmations won't fix it, I will. I'll need some help though. If anyone can pull out the URL that henmations is trying load, I can possibly recreate the service they need using a LSL http server and release it for free.

If there is a demo of henmations hud, that would be even better, and I can whip up something and publish it to github so everyone can contribute to fixes.

• Like 4

Yes the hud has the dances in there and yes it  has to connect to a webserver  and thats what its not doing and it has to do that to do the setup and that takes the place  of notecard after u get it set up u can make folders and drag and drop the ones u wont to set up with the dances u wont to use and how long before it chances to the nexts dance..

But i also was wonting to let sl no that  they was riping people off and mybe they could talk to them are close there stores becouse it not right to do people that way.

But thank u very much for all the help and maybe we will run across each other on  sl some where.

cc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.