Want to buy rendered animations of objects

giligilimaomao

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to SL and have found the marketplace teeming with absolutely beautiful items. This is my second attempt after 4 years.

I want to buy rendered animation frames for objects such as some animal or bird that are being sold in the market place.

I am willing to pay in LS. I am already a premium member but I can't seem to connect to any seller yet.

New here in SL. 2nd attempt after 4 years. I am looking for pre rendered animations (in PNG frames) of animated 3D items such as animals etc , that are on sale in

the market place. I am a premium member and will pay the cost.

Edited by giligilimaomao

New to SL. I want to buy rendered animations in PNG of your animated products. I am a premium member and will pay the cost. I am looking for many new items such as 

animals, birds, human etc. I want the item as rendered frames in PNG.

Edited by giligilimaomao

Animated images or animated products?

Animated images would be able to be put into .png form..it is an image after all

Animated products are not images, however, but are made of prims(regular, sculpted, mesh...) 

I am not sure what you're even asking for, so I can't offer more assistance than this, I'm sorry. 

1 minute ago, Tari Landar said:

Animated images would be able to be put into .png form..it is an image after all

Animated products are not images, however, but are made of prims(regular, sculpted, mesh...) 

I am not sure what you're even asking for, so I can't offer more assistance than this, I'm sorry. 

Thanks for replying, I mean animated images of the products such as an animal walking, a bird flying etc. I meant PNG rendered frames 

of an animated product.

42 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

He's looking for merchants who make and sell animated objects in SL, and he wants them to do a video capture of their animated object, animating, then strip the video capture file down into a series of png files at some suitable rate, say 30 per second, and upload the mass of images into sl, and sell them to him for some weird and unknown purpose.

Possibly, he might even assume yopur animated products are done in some 3d modeling and rendering app like blender or max, and want you to render the item frame by frame in said external application.

Regardless, hes looking for a LOT of image files, presumably in the belief that he can use them to make 'animated art' that he can sell for 'big money' someplace.

10 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

He's looking for merchants who make and sell animated objects in SL, and he wants them to do a video capture of their animated object, animating, then strip the video capture file down into a series of png files at some suitable rate, say 30 per second, and upload the mass of images into sl, and sell them to him for some weird and unknown purpose.

Possibly, he might even assume yopur animated products are done in some 3d modeling and rendering app like blender or max, and want you to render the item frame by frame in said external application.

Regardless, hes looking for a LOT of image files, presumably in the belief that he can use them to make 'animated art' that he can sell for 'big money' someplace.

Not "lot of image files". Let us say we have an animated dog. I want his walk animation cycle which might be 10 to 15 frames. A bird flying, again 10 to 20 frames. You get the picture ?

"Big money" ? Nope, I am looking for assets for some projects of mine to be done using an engine called LibGDX.

Here is an example right here on SL market place

This seller is selling an animated deer.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Animated-Running-Deer/2478738

And he also has rendered it into a GIF animation

deer2r.gif?1310791673

Edited by giligilimaomao

Yeah, I had kind of guessed you were looking for assets for a non SL platform, so, you want animated sequences for a java based 'game development' platform. And 10-20 frames for a large number of 'animated products' is a lot of images.

Realistically you might be better off checking the 'stock resources' section of say deviantart.com for example, where people actually sell almost exactly the kind of thing you are looking for.

Alternatively, get your self a copy of Daz Studio, from daz3d productions, which allows you to use bought rigged models of people, animals and machines, to render either directly to video formats or as a series of high quality still images in png format.

This will also have fewer problems with intellectual property rights when you use the frames in your java games.

I make animated images every single day, but what you're asking for is someone to take .gifs(or make them) and break them down by frame, then upload those assets to SL(at $10l a pop, if you do individually, $10L if you do one flat image and use an animated script to make it "work"-which is what most folks do), so you can take them to another platform and use them there. You very well may find some folks, lots of us make them, best to take a look at the mp and see what you find, though odds are pretty darn good most folks won't sell you stuff to use in another platform, some might, most won't. Asking in here isn't likely to garner a whole lot of replies from creators of this type of image, we're just a, very, small portion of the residents in sl.

Also, I'd request this to be moved to the wanted forum, you might get better traffic there too. 

Otherwise, I'd suggest trying what Klytyna already suggested, you'll probably have better luck on that front. Especially since your projects aren't for sl at all, you can avoid the "don't use anywhere else" policies most folks have. 

Good luck with your project though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

the whole question for other worlds shouldn't be here at all...

Quite true, I didn't realize it was for another platform, initially, until OP explained what program is being utilized. I figured(wrongly so, lol) the "project" was for something in sl. 

(and truth be told, I'm not a huge fan of libgdx anyway, so wouldn't offer assets for use there, cuz I'm a meanie poopiehead :D ) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.