Neighbour issue

Ezzie Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What kind of abuse report can one file about a neighbour who does this.... c02b5e5f83e9c35cb550871369f1720e   line after investigation I found out and explained to him twice in May and a couple weeks ago

"where (I have nothing on my sim) nothing is crossing the line and there should be no prims on your land what that is happening It's technically a bug - megas/sculpts/mesh don't render correctly in the map tile image.  Unless LL update the map tile generator to handle megas, sculpts and mesh will do that no matter what sim one is on. on the world map cross over his property"

This came up awhile ago and possibly the same issue. I went over to "that" spot and indeed the neighbor (maybe you - I am having trouble following your post :D ) had done nothing against the rules. He was not encroaching on the land, it was a sculpts issue. This is not new news. An abuse report could be filed of course but I doubt seriously that anything would come of it. We don't get to pick our neighbors -- in SL or in RL.  If that picture is showing that one neighbor put up a large megaprim to "block" the map encroachment, well of course that won't work. Either of you could move of course but best thing would just be to derender the megaprim. If this is that same club, then there is likely no good answer. Sorry. It comes with the territory. When we end up with GOOD neighbors it is a blessing. 

Maybe the person putting up the megaprim will figure out it is doing no good. One can hope. Obviously they don't really understand what is going on. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

18 minutes ago, Ezziedq Mirabella said:

Same neighbour who keeps bringing up demanding I remove what it causeing the shadows not asking demanding

Super tall walls do not really break the TOS of it's on his land, if he anchors, or have parts sticking over, it does create an issue. Build a taller wall and put a MAGA flag on top!

I had same issue once, and I outlasted the neighbour by building a whole city next to him his computer couldn't handle it, he had to move to the other side of the sim. Didn't break TOS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  It's my land.

Edited by iamyourneighbour
  • Like 4

On 14/07/2017 at 3:39 PM, iamyourneighbour said:

Super tall walls do not really break the TOS of it's on his land

And yet, I have recieved a 3 day suspension for building a wall entirely on my own land, because it blocked someone's door (as did the ban lines). The Lab apply the rules in very strange and inconsistent ways.

After tracking down the location by profile snooping, I can't figure out what's the issue here, and from the posts I'm not even sure which neighbor thinks there's a problem. But whatever it is, if it's a land dispute, an Abuse Report is totally inappropriate because this is an Estate region, not Mainland. Whatever the beef, take it up with the Estate manager.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.