Linden problem

humblemintypiano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help Something called MKT2 with a piece land that's called Commerce Linden, that doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the search page of SL at all period. As this here thing is taking away my L real badly it doesn't exist in my inventory or my group's, either for that matter by the way so is there anyway of getting rid of it or no?

2 answers to this question

MKT2 is the SL Marketplace and Commerce Linden is the account that manages it.  You cannot "get rid" of them.  The only way that they receive any L$ from you is when you buy something in Marketplace. Open Account >>> Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com to get all the details of everything you have purchased, or open Marketplace and look at your Order History there.

• Like 1

Rolig is right.  However, if YOU didn't buy anything on the Marketplace, and yet transactions are showing up saying that you did buy stuff, then one of two things may be going on.

1.  You are a victim of the massive problems that occurred with the payments system over the last few days.  Many transactions failed, and although I have not heard of unwanted transactions being created, it may be possible.  Go to Help/Support/Create Case and submit a support ticket.  Include all the information from your Transaction Log.

2.   Your account may have been compromised, usually because you fell for a phishing scam and entered your login information on a scammer's fake web page.  In this case, someone else is logging in as "you" and buying stuff on the Marketplace.  You may be able to get a clue as to who it is by looking at My Marketplace/My Marketplace History and seeing if the items were sent to some stranger as gifts.  Again, file a support ticket and include all the relevant information.  You should also call the Second Life fraud hotline.  See this link for more details: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.