Sneezing..literally

KyraDevon Graves

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been off SL for about 8 years (since my youngest kid was born) and WOW things have changed!!!  ..in any case I started a new premium membership and got my new land in Enhydros.  There is no one anywhere near me.. I've checked..and double checked... I've logged in from myself..my alt.. and my  RL husbands account..on 3 different viewers...and three different machines... and there is a VERY annoying sneeze sound that pops up about every 2 minutes ...I've tried changing all my sliders around for sound and can not for the life of me figure out where its coming from LOL..its REALLY loud too..I can hear it over any music or media playing..any clue where it's coming from ..or better yet..how to stop it!... I've got anxiety issues as it is and jump every single sneeze

I'm just glad I don't have to hear it LOL :D.. maybe the lindens .moved the tree? LOL ..who knows.. I'm just glad i can sort out inventory without continual sneezing LOL... over 79K items in inventory and most of it wont work with my new Mesh self.. so I'm busily sorting what's appropriate to send to my daughter, deleting what I'll never use again and organizing my new mesh self..nearly a full time job LOL.. anywho.. THANK YOU!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.