Question

I've been off SL for about 8 years (since my youngest kid was born) and WOW things have changed!!!  ..in any case I started a new premium membership and got my new land in Enhydros.  There is no one anywhere near me.. I've checked..and double checked... I've logged in from myself..my alt.. and my  RL husbands account..on 3 different viewers...and three different machines... and there is a VERY annoying sneeze sound that pops up about every 2 minutes ...I've tried changing all my sliders around for sound and can not for the life of me figure out where its coming from LOL..its REALLY loud too..I can hear it over any music or media playing..any clue where it's coming from ..or better yet..how to stop it!... I've got anxiety issues as it is and jump every single sneeze

Maybe I am hallucinating.  Anyway, the point is that the tree is next to your neighbor's house, far enough away that you probably can't hear the fairies any more.  You're cured!

I'm just glad I don't have to hear it LOL :D.. maybe the lindens .moved the tree? LOL ..who knows.. I'm just glad i can sort out inventory without continual sneezing LOL... over 79K items in inventory and most of it wont work with my new Mesh self.. so I'm busily sorting what's appropriate to send to my daughter, deleting what I'll never use again and organizing my new mesh self..nearly a full time job LOL.. anywho.. THANK YOU!!!

Finally..the end of the sneezing fairy saga.... today I got home from work to find a Linden in my home..LOL... shortly after she sent me an email that the fairies where allergic to the mushrooms and thus the sneezing..she moved them further away :) ... I laughed SO hard!!!

Image2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not so hard.  Catch 'em like this:

faerietrap.jpg.ee07d6f674f59e5957bd064a30b84547.jpg

...Then dig up the plants, move 'em to the new location.  Plant 'em, then run away before they wriggle free.  If they see who did it to them, they'll swarm you and kill you painfully.

• Haha 3