Part of Display Name Missing

xGuro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried to change my name several times using special characters. I am able to change my name when I type and enter it but after a few minutes a part of the name is missing.

I have used special characters before in my name and this hasn't happened to me before. Why now?

4 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, xGuro said:

I have tried to change my name several times using special characters. I am able to change my name when I type and enter it but after a few minutes a part of the name is missing.

I have used special characters before in my name and this hasn't happened to me before. Why now?

please use the standard size fonts... read a lot easier :)

special characters don't count as type 1 count one... one can take up several spaces.

some simply don't show up because it's not supported.

Don't make your name to exotic... the system doesn't like it, it even can cause technical problems with logging in and other stuff... also people will start using your username if it's undreadable...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

please use the standard size fonts... read a lot easier :)

special characters don't count as type 1 count one... one can take up several spaces.

some simply don't show up because it's not supported.

Don't make your name to exotic... the system doesn't like it, it even can cause technical problems with logging in and other stuff... also people will start using your username if it's undreadable...

I do not think that is the problem. My friend uses the same special fonts in her name.

They showed up fine for her.

5 hours ago, xGuro said:

What special characters are you trying to use this time?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.