no payment

Boo Chant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cashed in lindens an it went threw BUT, it didn't not post in paypal. this was june 8th 2017. I wanted to know why my lindens transfer to cash has not posted. This never had happen in the last 3 yrs..And where do I submit a ticket?

Edited by Boo Chant

6 answers to this question

It's not clear from your post whether you completed ALL the steps to get your money to PayPal.

1.  Sell $L on the Linden Exchange.  The proceeds are credited to your $USD Balance in your account.

2.  Do a Process Credit transaction (under Account on your Dashboard page) to transfer part or all of your $USD to PayPal.

There are a few caveats.

1.  You must have made at least one previous PURCHASE of $L in order to sell $L and transfer money out of SL.

2.  There is a minimum transfer amount of $10 USD.  This limit does not apply if you are canceling your account completely and leaving SL.

3.  The transfer takes time.  Allow 5 to 7 BUSINESS DAYS for the process.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

2.  There is a minimum transfer amount of $10 USD.  This limit does not apply if you are canceling your account completely and leaving SL.

You actualy have to have at least $13 USD -- the $10 minimum transfer amount and the minimum $3 fee.

4 hours ago, Boo Chant said:

I cashed in lindens an it went threw BUT, it didn't not post in paypal. this was june 8th 2017.

June 8th was Thursday. The weekend times are not "business days". It typically takes several days for you money to post even now when it is supposed to be faster. Others have complained on the forums that the didn't get their money quickly this month. We don't know why of course. 

So I suggest patience is needed. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

It's not clear from your post whether you completed ALL the steps to get your money to PayPal.

1.  Sell $L on the Linden Exchange.  The proceeds are credited to your $USD Balance in your account.

2.  Do a Process Credit transaction (under Account on your Dashboard page) to transfer part or all of your $USD to PayPal.

There are a few caveats.

1.  You must have made at least one previous PURCHASE of $L in order to sell $L and transfer money out of SL.

3.  The transfer takes time.  Allow 5 to 7 BUSINESS DAYS for the process.

I have been transfing  Linden for 3 yrs now.. the transfer was completed but never posted in my paypal

47 minutes ago, Boo Chant said:

I have been transfing  Linden for 3 yrs now.. the transfer was completed but never posted in my paypal

So looks like we read your message incorrectly. If your backend web account in SL says they sent the money (and you got an email to that effect) and it didn't arrive at Paypal, you can maybe go to support and put in a ticket. https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

IF it went to another Paypal account then that is not good. These days though you don't type in your info, it comes from your webpage backend (I think so anyway) so that seems an unlikely problem. IF the info in your SL account is incorrect, then the payment definitely could have gone astray -- like perhaps to an old Paypal account email? 

That's my only guess. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

So looks like we read your message incorrectly. If your backend web account in SL says they sent the money (and you got an email to that effect) and it didn't arrive at Paypal, you can maybe go to support and put in a ticket. https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

IF it went to another Paypal account then that is not good. These days though you don't type in your info, it comes from your webpage backend (I think so anyway) so that seems an unlikely problem. IF the info in your SL account is incorrect, then the payment definitely could have gone astray -- like perhaps to an old Paypal account email? 

That's my only guess. Good luck. 

My SL account is up to date. I send a ticket in.. ty for your help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.