You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone has an open job? I'm a newbie, but I can do model work ( If you provide the posing scripts ). I can also be a teacher, as long as I'm not teaching about SL. I think I can be a dancer, but I need scripts. Anything else is fine, but I might not be very experienced. I will also accept any payment amount as long as it's reasonable.

18 minutes ago, myfriendismary said:

I can be a dancer, but I need scripts.

Do you mean pole dancing? the scripts are in the pole which is provided by the place. Rules vary from place to place. Some places are freelance and open to the public, so anyone can claim a tip jar and start dancing, usually the only requirement is joining a group which is free. This is a great way to get started, you need to be chatty, and look attractive though an expensive mesh avi isn't required. Eventually if you like it you can move on to clubs with more requirements, many will require that you have a mesh avi, including a mesh head, voice verify ect. ect. Of course those places will allow you to make more money as well.

There are still plenty of places you can dance, I rairly voice because I usually have people who can overhear me if I do, and I do not want that to happen, when I say chatty I am including text as well. Maybe we can get together in world sometime and I can show you where I usually dance.

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

There are still plenty of places you can dance, I rairly voice because I usually have people who can overhear me if I do, and I do not want that to happen, when I say chatty I am including text as well. Maybe we can get together in world sometime and I can show you where I usually dance.

Sure! Tell me when you have time. I'm in china so......

Right now my schedule is kinda crazy and I am never sure when I will get on next. Once I can narrow that down a bit more I will let you know..I will try to get a friend request sent to you in the next few days, that way if we do happen to get on at the same time we can know it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.