Lelutka Bento head skins?

MythicalTrippy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello~

I am thinking of purchasing the Lelutka Bento Head and I am not entirely sure how skins seem to work with it. I do have the Maitreya body, but most of what I see selling are just the Bento head appliers for skins, mostly I am confused how to match the Maitreya skin along with it.  I have fiddled around with the demo, but am mostly still confused. New to Bento 'n all!

First off ... there are three Bento enabled heads made by LeLutka - Simone, Chloe and Cate. These heads will respond accordingly, if you change the features of your standard SL shape. That's "all" that the Bento feature indicates. 

Since you already have the Maitreya body, you'll also have the generic skintones in the body HUD. Those are done by Glaim Affair. They also provide the basic textures for the LeLutka heads, so you should be able to get a fine match when you try the head demos. That should be a nice start to get the proper feel for matching head and body textures.

For further shopping, you'll simply have to purchase appliers in the same skin tone from the same brand for a good match. You'll need two appliers in total: one for the body and one for the head. 

Both the body and the head (watch out, only the Bento enabled LeLutka heads do, not the older static ones!) do support Omega skins, which is a third party add-on so to speak. It's an extra purchase on top of the components and appliers, available at the SL Marketplace for around 99 L$ per piece or at half the price for Omega support group members via the inworld vendor. 
It's a tool mostly handy for creators, so they don't have to put out a number of specific skin appliers and just offer the Omega one for a multitude of components. For you as an end user, you'll be able to use, for example, omega enabled make-up appliers which aren't specifically advertised for the brand of your mesh head.

• Like 1

I have the Maitreya body and the Lelutka Simone bento head.  I use Lumae's skins.  They are beautiful on the head, and on really any mesh heads (Bento or static).  Her skins come with all the appliers as part of the set, so you don't have to worry if you got the right appliers.

46 minutes ago, Daisie Aeon said:

I have the Maitreya body and the Lelutka Simone bento head.  I use Lumae's skins.  They are beautiful on the head, and on really any mesh heads (Bento or static).  Her skins come with all the appliers as part of the set, so you don't have to worry if you got the right appliers.

I agree that Lumae's skins are lovely, what I wear but EACH SKIN comes with different appliers, not all any longer. So as she said just today in a group notice be sure and read what is included. Awhile back she did make SO VERY MANY appliers for things I didn't even know existed, but that was really just too much work. 

So anyone shopping - as always - read what is included. :D. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.