Slink body with maitreya feet?

BelleBooper Bunjie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, 

I recently switched to Hourglass Slink from Matireya Lara. 

I am wearing the maitreya feet with my slink hourglass body (the skin i use does not have appliers for slink feet for some reason, it only has it for maitreya feet thats why i am wearing maitreya feet). but there is a small tiny invisible gap looking thing between my legs and Maitreya feet ankle - i was wondering if there is anyway to fix it. 

heres a screenshot of my ankle/feet https://gyazo.com/6e7dab3ebd38b11287bb93b6a99cde9c

Thanks

Edited by BelleBooper Bunjie

The Maitreya feet aren't made to work with other bodies. You would do better seeing if there is an Omega applier for your skin or switching to a skin that has the proper Slink appliers. It's odd that it wouldn't have Slink feet appliers, yet have other appliers.

• Like 2

Clover is right. Those feet are not designed to work with other bodies so unfortunately there isn't anything you can do about the gap. In addition to what she suggested. I'd contact the skin creator directly. Maybe there is something you may have overlooked?

• Like 1

On 18.5.2017 at 8:08 PM, BelleBooper Bunjie said:

Hi all, 

I recently switched to Hourglass Slink from Matireya Lara. 

I am wearing the maitreya feet with my slink hourglass body (the skin i use does not have appliers for slink feet for some reason, it only has it for maitreya feet thats why i am wearing maitreya feet). but there is a small tiny invisible gap looking thing between my legs and Maitreya feet ankle - i was wondering if there is anyway to fix it. 

heres a screenshot of my ankle/feet https://gyazo.com/6e7dab3ebd38b11287bb93b6a99cde9c

Thanks

I know that many Slink body appliers work for hands and feet too. So, based upon what you say, the Slink body applier works for your whole body including the hands, but not the feet, for some reason? I conclude with this since you don't mention any issues with the Slink hands.

If I were you, I would wear the Slink feet again and use the Slink applier. Make sure you are in a place that allows scripts.

If this really don't work, I would contact the skin applier creator and kindly ask if they really didn't include the feet, maybe it is some mistake.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.