Land parcel permission bug

TitanaArdillaFURRY

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm having a problem in a land i share with a group the parcel is group owned and i have my tag on and i STILL cannot be able to fly and HOME button just dings when i press it.  I need to fly to fix builds and create stuff. Anyone able to help me? I cannot seem to find where to report broken land perms to LL directly. Here is the proof 3 key factors The parcel group name control the profile showing im IN the group with tag on and the address bar where its not alloud.    https://gyazo.com/d704da0dd1f1d6aa77f3decd2a62a641

Edited by TitanaArdillaFURRY

2 answers to this question

Simply being in a group doesn't give you permission to fly, build, or set home on group land.  You have to have a role in the group that grants those permissions explicitly.  It is very common, for example, for shops to give group members some permissions but not allow them to build or set home in the shop. Open your group's profile and look to see what abilities your role should have.  Talk with the group owner or someone with a manager-level role to see about getting permissions if you don't have them already.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.