Takibg Pics firestorm

devil5882

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Here is where you change the size in Firestorm.

You need to choose CUSTOM and then take the check mark out of "constrain" and then type in 1024 x 1024. It doesn't really matter what your screen resolution is; as you can see my default is over 6000 pixels wide and my computer screen is 2560.  You WILL LOSE the right and left sides of your screen if you take a square photo. It should show you what your photo will include in the preview. 

Good luck.

1024photo.JPG.81835f2771696fe9bb4207cd1dd4afd4.JPG

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

You need to choose CUSTOM and then take the check mark out of "constrain" and then type in 1024 x 1024. It doesn't really matter what your screen resolution is; as you can see my default is over 6000 pixels wide and my computer screen is 2560.  You WILL LOSE the right and left sides of your screen if you take a square photo. It should show you what your photo will include in the preview. 

Good luck.

Nice to know that I can take super large pic if I want.

12 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Good luck.

Yes I know all this but what I want is a snapshot that saves to my inventory the L $ 10 one . In that mode I can't change the size.

If you want larger than the 512 maximum square upload in that mode you will need to save to your computer and then upload from there.  

Just one more step.  

If you do this a lot you might put that suggestion for a change to 1024 in your Firestorm "want" list. I suspect they could make that an option. 

• Like 1

What is you computer screen resolution?  Try setting it to 'Current Window' -- I believe that will give you the largest possible based on your screen resolution.  If that is not large enough and if you can set your screen resolution higher, then do that and retry the picture.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.