i can't upload pics to my profile :(

Exlis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This has been an intermittent problem and I don't think there is a fix yet.  All you can do is retry periodically.

ETA:  You could possibly save the pictures to your computer and then upload them directly to your web page at: https://my.secondlife.com/

ETA2:  Found out that you can make posts via that link, but not actually upload/attach pictures.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Yes it happens sometimes it can go for hours not working sometimes it is sporadic. i tried to post two, the second one which really needed the first one to be understood, and of course the first didn't post. One work around is to post to a Flickr page instead, and direct your friends there to see your pictures, not ideal but at least it allows you to save that special moment if the feed decides that is when its going to stop working.

If you mean sharing snaps to your profile feed LL broke it then 'fixed' it i believe it's been fixed in the LL viewer but will be hopefully fixed in the next firestorm release i certainly know the feature has been borked the last month or so within FS as i'd been trying unsuccessfully to share a pic to my feed numerous times

Oh hmmm - not sure if you mean you cannot upload snapshots to your profile feed (the above bug) or you can't update your profile image.  As far as I know, there are not any problems currently with being able to update your profile image via the web profile.

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Oh hmmm - not sure if you mean you cannot upload snapshots to your profile feed (the above bug) or you can't update your profile image.  As far as I know, there are not any problems currently with being able to update your profile image via the web profile.

Yes, I cannot upload snapshots to my profile feed in firestorm viewer :(

I like this viewer but this problem makes me think to change it...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.