product revenue

Diawa Bellic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

a close friend and i designed created and marketed a product. they being the scriptwriter "owned the item. we had agreed that i would get 25% of all sales..that was 4 years ago and to this day haven't received more then 12%.. 2 years ago they posted on the product website that they were leaving SL and would be making the product open source...a year after they  posted that announcement, they returned.. they where sry for departing in the way they had and told me they will make it up and change the market % to 50% of sales....well. shortly after they decided to leave again.. posting in there profile to contact me for support and not making any adjustments to the market place ,and logs in once a month to clear the lin cap on there av  .. yes this is "drama..and yes i am surely in a bad position .i just  want to make some last attempt at the possibility of something that i can do ...

Yes i have wrote countless very genital topic, off lines ,and emails stating how nice it would be if they were to communicate with me... to no avail

5 answers to this question

If your friend won't remove your name from their profile/MP listing as the person to contact for support, you could always file a support ticket with LL and request that they remove your name from the profile/MP listing as the support contact.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Diawa Bellic said:

yeah i thought so.. was my last stab at the issue before laying it to rest.. the part of them listing my name as the person to contact for support is a real stinger, this person also let the support website go off line  ..thank you for responding

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

If your friend won't remove your name from their profile/MP listing as the person to contact for support, you could always file a support ticket with LL and request that they remove your name from the profile/MP listing as the support contact.

And until (or if) your name gets removed, you could add a temporary comment on the first page of your profile saying you are not the support person.  Folks might not read it, but it might help a bit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diawa Bellic said:

a close friend and i designed created and marketed a product. they being the scriptwriter "owned the item. we had agreed that i would get 25% of all sales..that was 4 years ago and to this day haven't received more then 12%.. 2 years ago they posted on the product website that they were leaving SL and would be making the product open source...a year after they  posted that announcement, they returned.. they where sry for departing in the way they had and told me they will make it up and change the market % to 50% of sales....well. shortly after they decided to leave again.. posting in there profile to contact me for support and not making any adjustments to the market place ,and logs in once a month to clear the lin cap on there av  .. yes this is "drama..and yes i am surely in a bad position .i just  want to make some last attempt at the possibility of something that i can do ...

Yes i have wrote countless very genital topic, off lines ,and emails stating how nice it would be if they were to communicate with me... to no avail

yes drama... but nothing and nobody here can, or elsewhere can help.

You'r in a resident to resident issue...

the only thing you can do is make it a RL issue.. íf you have the details and signed contracts of course, otherwise you'r out of luck.

• Like 1

yeah i thought so.. was my last stab at the issue before laying it to rest.. the part of them listing my name as the person to contact for support is a real stinger, this person also let the support website go off line  ..thank you for responding

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.