ღ Looking for Friends :D & More ღ

MayaSkyrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 hours ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

no judgments here, as long as you are a nice person and kind to others.  Ive never been a twinnie but I would love to have some sl sisters or be a twinnie if you still need ;) .Im not good hanging in groups though.;)  I love photography and exploring too. :)

:) yep! Im still looking for an sl twin sister, I don't do much with groups besides the group gifts xD but atm no computer=( and me I am always nice to everyone untill they double cross me & my family, I've been double crossed before by people I have trusted and ended up not being friends because of them being jerks.. But in all I'm very kind hearted/loving and give no reason for someone to be rude to me. 

3 hours ago, MayaSkyrose said:

:) yep! Im still looking for an sl twin sister, I don't do much with groups besides the group gifts xD but atm no computer=( and me I am always nice to everyone untill they double cross me & my family, I've been double crossed before by people I have trusted and ended up not being friends because of them being jerks.. But in all I'm very kind hearted/loving and give no reason for someone to be rude to me. 

ha ha I meant groups of people hanging out, not actual sl groups.  yes group gifts are always good. :P  anything free or cheap=good!  lol Ive run across those foul people too, so I keep mostly to myself but it would be superb to have a bestie/twinsie to hang with once and a while and explore!  or shop, or go to hair fairs etc. :P   Im pretty easygoing and quiet til you get to know me.   we're both blondes... shall we be twinsies too? ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

ha ha I meant groups of people hanging out, not actual sl groups.  yes group gifts are always good. :P  anything free or cheap=good!  lol Ive run across those foul people too, so I keep mostly to myself but it would be superb to have a bestie/twinsie to hang with once and a while and explore!  or shop, or go to hair fairs etc. :P   Im pretty easygoing and quiet til you get to know me.   we're both blondes... shall we be twinsies too? ;)

We shall! xD I love going to the events on sl even though they are over crowde lol but it still makes it fun haha, once I get back in world Ill be able to host with my twinnie(guy we've known eachother for awhile now) but I've always wanted a twin sister to hang around with! Yay and yes I'm blonde inworld anyway :P I like to dress up with horns,elf ears and a tail! I'm kind of the odd ball sometimes but sometimes it'll just be my elf ears /me dances yay twinnie sister :D can't wait to be able to log on. You can also add me ok Facebook if you have one, I hae one for maya, you ca find me https://m.facebook.com/lilith.blackbourne.37?ref=content_filter

Edited by MayaSkyrose

14 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

We shall! xD I love going to the events on sl even though they are over crowde lol but it still makes it fun haha, once I get back in world Ill be able to host with my twinnie(guy we've known eachother for awhile now) but I've always wanted a twin sister to hang around with! Yay and yes I'm blonde inworld anyway :P I like to dress up with horns,elf ears and a tail! I'm kind of the odd ball sometimes but sometimes it'll just be my elf ears /me dances yay twinnie sister :D can't wait to be able to log on. You can also add me ok Facebook if you have one, I hae one for maya, you ca find me https://m.facebook.com/lilith.blackbourne.37?ref=content_filter

I used to have a FB for  Arielle but it got shut down cause I had a disagreement with a vendor in sl who was also on FB and she ratted out my little FB page!  she was evil!  lol  I dont mind your horns ears and tails if you dont mind me being a bohemian hippiechick who is into eastern spirituality and very socially awkward!  lol  I snuck into sl on my ipad at lunch and left you a message.  will get home in about an hour and I get to escape rl again! :P  Im blonde in rl too with some pink thrown in so sometimes I go pink in sl depending on my mood. :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

oh and if you dont mind me being a huge geek!  LOL  Im an INFP though and really very non judgmental of others until they get me REALLY angry which doesnt happen often.  ok I am babbling. :P

5 minutes ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

I used to have a FB for  Arielle but it got shut down cause I had a disagreement with a vendor in sl who was also on FB and she ratted out my little FB page!  she was evil!  lol  I dont mind your horns ears and tails if you dont mind me being a bohemian hippiechick who is into eastern spirituality and very socially awkward!  lol  I snuck into sl on my ipad at lunch and left you a message.  will get home in about an hour and I get to escape rl again! :P  Im blonde in rl too with some pink thrown in so sometimes I go pink in sl depending on my mood. :P

Hehe yay! I should have my laptop fixed sometime! And I'm brown headed in real I love blonde tho lol here are some picture did my avatar. I don't have a mesh body yet but will once I am back :D I tried out the hair that's black n red even tho it fits my vampire taste I just like blonde more lol! Some are very old pictures ll 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

And nope I don't judge anyone :D I am geeky too lol! 

ooh that last picture is so well done.  I dont have a mesh body either but I do sell some mesh outfits in my shop (and regular outfits too, and some combos.  lol)   oh good a fellow geek!

I was auburn growing up but my hair started going white when I was about 16 so I just do the platinum thing now and it works good cause it blends with the roots. :P   better wrap up my rl stuff so I can go home!  hurry and get your laptop fixed! :D

6 minutes ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

ooh that last picture is so well done.  I dont have a mesh body either but I do sell some mesh outfits in my shop (and regular outfits too, and some combos.  lol)   oh good a fellow geek!

I was auburn growing up but my hair started going white when I was about 16 so I just do the platinum thing now and it works good cause it blends with the roots. :P   better wrap up my rl stuff so I can go home!  hurry and get your laptop fixed! :D

Will do ❤️ otherwise I'll have to buy me a new one lol! What's your sl Id? So I can add you because I never gt requests from anyone from the web lol 

Edited by MayaSkyrose

~Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I think it fits somewhat I just have a lot of questions and rambling.~

I've recently started trying to play SL after playing IMVU for many years but everywhere I go (that I'm allowed) is basically empty. I want to try and make friends but I have a lot of stress going to places. I want to find friends that like the same style of things I do (cute stuff), I use the kemono body and anime head which makes me look young so I've tried to stay away from anywhere with a stripper pole. I've already had someone bother me about ***** even though I'm just standing in a store. I really dont want to change how I want to look in order to find people. We dont have to look the same or even like the same things, its just something that would help. I would love to someday be apart of a family or have a job/house something like that but I've never done that before. I'm worried how I want to look may affect those things. I might also be interested in doing Bloodlines but I need to know if anyone is interested in helping me with that. Is there more to second life then what I've seen (sex clubs)? Can anyone give me advice on any of that?

A little more about me:

I love animals, cats especially.

My favorite thing to do in second life so far is bowling and shopping, I love clothes ):

I am 18 irl, female, my name is Samantha, I have a boyfriend of 2 years

I indulge in excellent me-mes

I am from the US but my sleep schedule is so whack that wherever you're from ill probably still be awake. 

I play stuff from steam so if we are cool we can maybe play other things together.

I TYPE IN CAPS A LOT BUT IT MEANS IM SUPER EXCITED!! but thats usually if we have a good connection.

I will probably die from Mcdonald's chicken nugget overdose. 

• Like 1

your welcome to hangout with me, i think u sound like ur the type of person that we can have fun with :) btw i also feel exactly the same way u feel about sl sometimes, i go to places and its empty or i find myself standing alone :S even i have a few friends but i dont want to disturb them and usually ill only hang with them if they message me first (i just dont want to feel like a burden )  but but if u were the person that wudnt mind it that i bothered and annoyed u a bit we can be friends? and shop together? do crazy things :) and i def need more girl as friends. i dont know why i find myself hanging out with boys more than girls....ps i like cute things too ;) japanese kawaii anime ftw

Edited by ellaachan
na

so im at the stage of finding myself standing alone most of the time lol i have friends though but not much. just the same old people and some nice friends in my list but dont really have the courage to disturb them. i am shy sometimes but if i really like you i can be open about myself and let myself be free. not asking for much when im looking for a friend, just with similar point of views so we can match abit or it would be awkward if u like to go to sex clubs for example and i just like to hangout doing innocent things. i just basically want to be with soemone who makes me feel comfortable with and we can have laughs together. i like being with positive people, (negative people drain me). some of my dislikes in sl is drama people create, the ones who bully, i can handle trolling is fine as long as its light hearted fun and that it doesnt go far to hurting someone. and big most hated thing in sl is when dudes ask me for sex or they do pickup suggestive lines to seduce me. i really *****ing get annoyed of those horny noobs ==' (excuse me language)you might not know me yet to judge me, but from what i think of myself i like to think i am a caring person, i like to joke around with friends and make them laugh ;D and im just here in sl for fun, friends and a good time. 

my basic info:

22 years old female, australian born chinese, and my real name is ella. simple girl

im married (i know im too young to get married but there is a a reason why and ur welcome to ask me) i wont hide who i am but then i wont share everything about myself, because of course sl and rl shud be kept seperated for me, due to my own personal reasons. for me what happens in sl stays in sl. and of course my reason be im married and i must not let my husband find out my addiction to playing sl muhahaha.btw i have a kid and hes 2 and a half. he is the cuuutest little boy u'll ever see and im proud to be his mommy :) if we end up being friends and u love kids u'll definately fall for my little boy when i share u a pic of him ;) well thanks for reading this super long dramatic post

• Like 2

so im at the stage of finding myself standing alone most of the time lol i have friends though but not much. just the same old people and some nice friends in my list but dont really have the courage to disturb them. i am shy sometimes but if i really like you i can be open about myself and let myself be free. not asking for much when im looking for a friend, just with similar point of views so we can match abit or it would be awkward if u like to go to sex clubs for example and i just like to hangout doing innocent things. i just basically want to be with soemone who makes me feel comfortable with and we can have laughs together. i like being with positive people, (negative people drain me). some of my dislikes in sl is drama people create, the ones who bully, i can handle trolling is fine as long as its light hearted fun and that it doesnt go far to hurting someone. and big most hated thing in sl is when dudes ask me for sex or they do pickup suggestive lines to seduce me. i really *****ing get annoyed of those horny noobs ==' (excuse me language)you might not know me yet to judge me, but from what i think of myself i like to think i am a caring person, i like to joke around with friends and make them laugh ;D and im just here in sl for fun, friends and a good time. 

my basic info:

22 years old female, australian born chinese, and my real name is ella. simple girl

im married (i know im too young to get married but there is a a reason why and ur welcome to ask me) i wont hide who i am but then i wont share everything about myself, because of course sl and rl shud be kept seperated for me, due to my own personal reasons. for me what happens in sl stays in sl. and of course my reason be im married and i must not let my husband find out my addiction to playing sl muhahaha.btw i have a kid and hes 2 and a half. he is the cuuutest little boy u'll ever see and im proud to be his mommy :) if we end up being friends and u love kids u'll definately fall for my little boy when i share u a pic of him ;) well thanks for reading this super long dramatic post

On May 18, 2017 at 11:19 AM, ellaachan said:

my basic info:

Yeah it drives me crazy too lol! But I go to clubs that are surrounded by hanging out and not sex xD but I stil get the dang messages bout sex haha 

13 hours ago, Kokonattsu said:

I rent with these guys, very good price, very spacious and very generous with prims.

http://www.atlantis-investment.net/land.html

I'll have to look into them. 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.