win auction for group

Zeffie Brodie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Am I right in thinking if I bid and win an auction of mainland, that it is automatically given to just myself, with no option to buy for group within that process?  I would have to get it as an individual first (without my 10% group bonus) and then sell to my group...pulling tier OUT of my group for the individual auction purchase and then putting it back into the group after I win it?

27 minutes ago, Zeffie Brodie said:

Am I right in thinking if I bid and win an auction of mainland, that it is automatically given to just myself, with no option to buy for group within that process?  I would have to get it as an individual first (without my 10% group bonus) and then sell to my group...pulling tier OUT of my group for the individual auction purchase and then putting it back into the group after I win it?

auctions are only individual, groups can not get involved in that process.

you can pull out the by you donated tier out of a group (not donated by others).

don't need to sell it to your group after you got it. Deed it, and make contribution to group will give the same result.

Be very carefull... if the system sees it double.. you'll get stuck with the current billing cycle of higher tier.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

I think I am already "screwed" because I requested all of the land I could get in figures with 10% bonus added on that we usually hold as a group, and that small amount is going to put me into a higher tier than was needed.  If that doesn't double as well, I can accept the hit just once I guess. :S D'oh!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.