Donated Land

stoned Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello & thanks for taking time out to read my question, Im hoping someone may help me.. 

Ive had a premium account for a few years and as RL sickness has affected my income i need to lower my premium account rate... Id like to pay the $5 a month plus the fee at $9.50.. However my land use fee's wont let me lower than $8.00 a month .. I noticed i have donated land... I just want a basic account with 512sqm thats all.. How do i un donate land and get my account back to normal. Please help as i dont want to delete my account.

Thanks

Karen.

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, stoned Solo said:

How do i un donate land

On your account page, click Land Manager on the left, then Group Land.  Make a note of what group(s) you have donated tier to.  Log in to SL and pull up the Profile for the group. Go to the land tab and change your tier donation to zero.

5 hours ago, stoned Solo said:

Id like to pay the $5 a month plus the fee at $9.50.. ....... I just want a basic account with 512sqm thats all.. 

This sounds like you still want to be Premium (rather than basic), but only pay the membership fee and $5 monthly tier.  If so, once you remove all donated tier, you'll need to reduce any actual land holdings down to 1024 sq m or less -- Premiums get 512 sqm free plus you'd have the 512 sqm for the $5 fee.  Note that the 'current' billing period will still charge you based on the highest amount of tier used, so the reduction to $5 won't happen until the billing cycle after whenever you reduce everything.

• Like 3

Your Premium account is prepaid, so if your cancel or downgrade today, you will still have all of your Premium benefits until the end of the period that you have already paid for.  So, plan to sell or abandon any property that you own on the Mainland just before the end of the current payment period, and then downgrade. As a Basic member, you will be able to keep and land that you own on private estates, and you may rent anywhere.  Linden Lab does not give refunds, so you have no other choice as far as your money is concerned.

When you are ready to downgrade, follow the instructions at

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.