Small square next to my head

PrincessTali

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So there is a small square floating next to my head and I have no clue what it is can any one help me with this? I was trying on different stuff and changing things around when it happened I tried resetting back to my saved avatar and its still there :( .  I am new and just barely can even put clothes on much less know anything about the way anything works here sigh...please help.

Thanks

Tali

Open your inventory window and, in the search area, type "(worn". Don't type the right paren. This will give you a list of everything you're wearing. If you see something in that list that doesn't read like an article of clothing, right click and select Remove/Detach/Take Off. If you find more than one thing that's questionable, remove one at a time until the square is gone.

If none of that works, there might be something following you. Teleporting to another region will lose it.

It is a special box I had installed to make it easier for you to pay the royalties for using my name, just click it and the funds come out of your account. Ok Ok I know that wasn't nice, You are new and have not yet figured out that a large portion of what I say isn't to be taken seriously.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.