Sandbox places?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I recently went to two sandboxes. Ones i have been using forever..now suddenly i get logged into no mans land every time i go there. So I'm guessing i got blocked for no reason what so ever! The only reason i can think of is that a meter i was using caused it somehow. Wasn't in there rules, but shrugs. So...can anyone please recommend places so i can change my avatar?

Are you sure the sandbox still exists? Such public places do go belly up now and then. I don't recall the exact viewer behavior in such circumstances these days, but long ago I'd get tossed to some random place when trying to log into a place that's evaporated.

As for quiet places to change, Smith and Pooley are usually quiet, as is "The Far Away". Presuming you're putting on new clothing before taking off the old, you should be able to change clothing almost anywhere.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

If all you want is to change clothes I know I used to use a place with a changing room near an intro hub, Isabel I think was then name of the place. Also there are places that give group members rez rights, I know several people who just set their home to Sunset Beach and do all that right on the beach. When ever I need a sandbox, I just do a search and pick one, the list is usually different each time, probably because, as Madelaine says they come and go. I have never had a problem finding one. if you are looking to use it as a changing room, you might want to search for adult sandboxes unless you want to go to the trouble of making sure you are never naked.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.