Wishful Thinking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While we are in Wishful Thinking mode, related to the Inventory, since I cannot rename a no-mod item, I would really like to be able to add a tag to an item.  And while we are at it, I wish I could get the Display Impact and Land Impact (if applicable) via the Properties when I right-click an item in Inventory.  I don't want to have to constantly rez something or wear it just to find out the complexity of an item.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

While we are in Wishful Thinking mode, related to the Inventory, since I cannot rename a no-mod item, I would really like to be able to add a tag to an item.  And while we are at it, I wish I could get the Display Impact and Land Impact (if applicable) via the Properties when I right-click an item in Inventory.  I don't want to have to constantly rez something or wear it just to find out the complexity of an item.

I would vote for all three of these. There are times that I really wish I could rename a no-mod item.  Being able to add a tag would be helpful, although that wouldn't change it's order in inventory like renaming would (when you sort inventory by name). 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.