Rainy Alley

Mog Munster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Mog, it seems that your Rainy Alley is the place to be seen on the forums ..... somehwere where all the *Cool Cats* hang out  :smileywink:...... Last night (the lovely) Sylvia and I decided to visit .....

Rainy Alley - T&S 01.jpg

Rainy Alley - T&S 02.jpg

Great job man. The place is fantastic and the atmosphere perfect. We really enjoyed taking pictures here.

Thank you, glad you liked the place.

I always enjoyed the sound of rain, and I think it complements the classical guitar music that is played there(aside from the ads in the station). 

The whole idea was to recreate the experience of listening to rainfall while you are all comfy in your bed falling asleep.  :smileyvery-happy: 

P.S. the mattress upstairs is PG.

Sure enough just as advertised it was raining when I got there, good thing I look good in yellow. :smileytongue:

Live16.JPG

Sorry to stand on your table but I am kind of short and I wanted to see this picture. :smileywink:

Live18.JPG

This could totally be my brother's apartment. :)

Live17.JPG

• 11 months later...

Thread Necro!

So, I've updated Rainy Alley slowly over time, and I would like people to see it.  I moved to Bay City - Sconset (G) so I got double prims!

Please come check it out!  (I think it looks the best in midnight setting!)  Any critiques or suggestions welcome!

Also, I have a small request.  I want to update my photo for Rainy Alley, but my laptop can't take pretty snapshots!  Can anyone take a photo of the land and post here so that I could use it as the land profile pic?

Click here to visit!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.