Sign in to follow this  
LindaG Praga

50% off in Premium Account Membership until march 31, 2017

Question

3 answers to this question

I really hope you have some good spyware and anti-virus programs on your computer. I did a quick Google search for:

"coupons.com" safe

(a very good trick if you're ever in doubt about a website btw)

The search results were ambigious but the overall trend seems to be that coupons.com started as a relatively serious business but isn't anymore (although there was one tester who found soem really suspicious things as early as 2007).

You should do as Alwin suggested and contact Linden Lab about it of course but I suspect they've never even heard about this offer.

Edit: I had a second look at that page and noticed that those coupons don't use an official Second Life logo, there are no links to Second Life to be seen, for some reason it's always two hours since "A savvy Couponer used a promo code" and the offer is now only valid to January 31st. That's a whole carillon of alarm bells!

Oh, and as Bobbie said, SL does have a genuine Premium discount offer every three or four months. Only for monthly subscriptions though and only for the first month.

• Like 2