Hippiestock Group

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HippieStockall.jpg

Hi everyone!  I have formed a group called Hippiestock.  It is open enrollment.  The group is there to keep all of you groovy hippies informed about next years Hippiestock!  Far out!  Do a search in world for the group Hippiestock, and join it!  There is no cost to join!

Peace!

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

No. You have enough character to start a group based on your own character. Create a HippieBowman-group specifically and I'm game.

And tell Maddy in advance to forgive me.

PS I miss Maddy & Snugs in the forums still. :smileyindifferent:

I miss them too Wil!  Sigh.

Peace!

• 1 month later...

Hey all you groovy Hippies!  I know Hippiestock 12 is a bit far off.  Thinking January again for the next Hippiestock.  Would love to have Lillie and Gypsy out again if they would, but would also like to have some more performers.  Like the Woodstock, there where lots of performers, and the celebration went on for some time.  So....  If interested in donating your time and talent to the next Hippiestock, post here to be considered.  I will also send out a notice to the Hippiestock group!  Groovy and far out!

Peace!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all you groovy Hippies!  I know Hippiestock 12 is a bit far off.  Thinking January again for the next Hippiestock.  Would love to have Lillie and Gypsy out again if they would, but would also like to have some more performers.  Like the Woodstock, there where lots of performers, and the celebration went on for some time.  So....  If interested in donating your time and talent to the next Hippiestock, post here to be considered.  I will also send out a notice to the Hippiestock group!  Groovy and far out!

Peace!

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Hi Hippie!

So is this the new signup sheet for HippieStcok II? BTW am I missing something I don't understand why you are writing HippieStock 12. 

Well anyways if this is the new signup sheet, sign me up!!!! 

Hi Keli!  Hippiestock 12 is just the year it takes place in, but you are right.  I think I will call it Hippiestock II.  Makes more sense huh?  I will start a new thread very soon for Hippiestock II.  It is a bit early as the celebration will be in January, But I want to start looking now for more performers!  Far out!  Consider yourself signed up!  Woot!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.