Need an example of DMCA take down letter...

xnathan23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am actually not really a SL user. I am here because someone stole my meshes convert and sell it on severals SL.cretors.

I have a look at this page(http://secondlife.com/corporate/dmca.php) and it's not that simple. I really need some guide line.

I couldn't post in other forum but here. I also tried to contact those SL cretors who bought those stolen mesh but they don't responds.....

Yes, but SL DMCA take down is a bit more complicated than the normal DMCA, they want you to pin the item on the map and so on, my english isn't that good to begin with.

I actually DID sent a DMCA letter once via mail last year but my item is still there...., that's mean I must wrote something wrong, so I need a proper guideline.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

What are you talking about?

"As I was saying before I was reported" is the very first thing you said in this thread.  Are you replying to the correct thread?  Are you on an alt of someone who has posted earlier? 

Oh Rhonda. Are you yet again attempting to insert yourself into other people's discussions? Hush.

Cass Bellic wrote:

As I was saying before we were reported by a baffled septuagenarian, confusion reigns supreme here.

I looked at all your posts and could find nothing about reporting or being reported about anything related to a DMCA.  I couldn't find anything about you in SL search either.  I think you must be on something and baffled and confused your self.  Where ever you are, confusion certainly does reigh supreme.  You must be in the wrong place.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I looked at all your posts and could find nothing about reporting or being reported about anything related to a DMCA.  I couldn't find anything about you in SL search either.  I think you must be on something and baffled and confused your self.  Where ever you are, confusion certainly does reigh supreme.  You must be in the wrong place.

If you know a way to see reported posts you're much smarter than I.

*reign

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.