Problems with buying linden with Skrill account

vinnie3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello.. Recently i've tried to buy 2500L$ by using a Skrill account. I've bought linden multiple times but since yesterday its not letting me buy them anymore. I am using a Skrill account.. When i try to buy linden i get a message 

("There was a problem charging your payment method. ")

I've tried multiple times to buy linden but that message kept on pooping up. I've checked if i have enought EUROS to buy the linden.. I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks

Good day

3 answers to this question

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE
Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE
Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE
Spain: 90-083-9074
UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

Is there money actually IN the Skrill account?  Linden Lab requires instant payment.  If you have backed up your Skrill account with a Real Life bank account, LL won't wait for money to transfer from your bank, to Skrill, to them.  The transaction will just fail.

Do a transfer from your bank to Skrill first.  When it's cleared, then try your $L purchase again.

I'm currently experiencing the same issue and I've contacted the LL helpdesk through email. 

They replied basically telling me all is working fine on their end that the problem will most likely be on the Skrill side. 

I've also written Skrill now but I think due to it being weekend I expect to only hear from them in the upcoming week.

Regards, 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.